Tuesday September 29th
Actron CP9580 Auto Scanner review! Top OBD II Scanner!
Anyone who owns a car know that maintaining it could actually end up costing more than what you paid to buy it!
That’s because most repair shops charge outrageous prices for just using a car diagnostic tool and telling you that everything is OK!
If you want to save money, you can get your own Code Reader device and never go to the repair shop again, unless you absolutely have to!
What does a car code reader do? Well it’s essentially an Auto Scanner, you just connect it to your car’s CPU and its auto diagnostic tools, will let you know if there’s something wrong with your car!
In this review, we’ll have a look at one of the best code readers for cars on the market, the Actron CP9580 Autoscanner plus!
Actron Scanner Description
Since the 1980′s standardized Onboard Diagnostic systems then known as OBD and currently as OBD-II, have been mandatory for virtually all cars and light trucks manufactured for the US market!
Over the years, the OBD2 system has provided automotive technicians and even DIYers, with insight into the increasingly complex inner workings of modern cars.
Traditionally, professional grade auto diagnostic scanner results, required large and/or expensive auto scan tools to translate diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) and other data generated by the internal CPU of your car when for example the check engine/malfunction indicator light (MIL) on the dashboard went off!
Now, there is a much better and easier way to diagnose your car, the OBD2 codes and the best Actron Scanner, the Actron CP9580 AutoScanner Plus Scan Tool.
The new CP9580 OBD2 Scanner with CodeConnect technology, can do way more than just display the trouble codes and definitions seen in other handheld car scan tool s. Simply by pressing a button, it can help you prioritize troubleshooting using the top reported fixes related to these codes, specific to your vehicle’s make, model, year and engine, unlike any other OBD II code reader!
Once the OBD2 software codes register on the device, the AutoScanner Plus OBD II Reader, will indicate on its screen which codes have the CodeConnect details available. You can save up to $147 when buying this Actron Scan Tool! Just click here!
To gain access to these possible fixes all you need do, is push the special CodeConnect button in the middle of the keypad and the best solutions available, according to the data this OBD II Sacn Tool has collected and processed, will be displayed.
The revolutionary CodeConnect technology, is essentially a comprehensive database of 3 million ASE verified fixes for the trouble OBDII scanner codes that cause the check engine light to go off, essentially providing a shortcut for your troubleshooting efforts. All Actron Scanners are being sold at discount prices on amazon.com! Click here to go there!
Advanced functions built into the Actron CP9580, also include advanced domestic ABS code coverage, allowing read/erase capability for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles, making it a great ABS Scan Tool!
You’ll also get a host of other cool features, including live engine data, graph live data, freeze frame data, drive cycle mode, field updateable via USB port, print functionality and much more! You can get this Actron Scan Tool at an almost 50% discount by clicking on this link!
Actron CP9580 Features
- Revolutionary CodeConnect technology for up to 3 million possible fixes.
- This OBD II Reader, can record and playback LIVE engine data!
- It can display live real time data.
- ABS code reader functions that provide you with both reading and erasing capabilities for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford and Chrysler cars!
- Custom data list for live data.
- Live graphs of the data being processed.
- It can Display all 9 modes of global OBD II Software data.
- It displays enhanced code definitions on its easy to read screen!
- Can be optionally powered by a battery, and even directly through the OBDII connector
- Field updateable via USB port.
- Manual in three languages: English, Spanish, and French!
- You can print the diagnostic scan tool data using your PC!
- It allows you to read and erase DTCs.
- Auto Code Scanner compatible with OBD-II and CAN vehicles built from 1996 onwards!
- OBD-II generic and manufacturer specific code definitions.
- Car scanner that will read and display MIL status.
- This Actron Code Scanner can read and display I/M monitors.
- Visual indicator when interfacing with your car.
- Pending DTCs.Freeze frame data.
- Drive cycle mode.State OBD check.
- Code lookup library.
- Menus and definitions in three languages!
- Auto and ABS scanning tools all in one car diagnostic scanner!
- Extremely easy to use!
- The PC software that accompanies the car scanner, is no too good.
Where to buy Actron CP9580 OBD II scanner and for how much
While car diagnostic tools can be found in many places nowadays, I believe that the best place to get the CP9580 is amazon.com! Not only can you buy it fir almost half the price of other retailers from there, it’s just $157.75, you will also find many OBD II Scanner reviews to read and they will even send this and many other products to you for free! Click here to get it!
I would like to inform you that i spend countless hours reviewing a great variety of products. If you found the car diagnostic tool reviews of this site useful; then please support my efforts. I am not asking for any donations. If you want to help me continue reviewing and you are going to buy this obd ii scanner then do so on amazon through this link.
Tagged with: actron cp9580 • actron scanner • auto diagnostic scanner • auto diagnostic tools • auto scanner • car diagnostic tool • Code Reader • cp9580 • OBD II code reader • OBD2 codes • OBD2 Scanner
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!